成人短视频Multicultural Affairs celebrates the rich diversity within the SAIC community, and cultivates an environment in which different perspectives, identities, and experiences are heard, valued, and utilized. Through interpersonal and intersectional connection with other artists in this multicultural community, students will find enrichment in their learning process, artistic practice, and personal experience. Multicultural Affairs promotes an inclusive environment through (1) community-wide education and learning, (2) advocacy and support for underrepresented identities, and (3) sponsorship and advising for student-led identity-based.
Come talk with us:
- If you have ideas and questions about diversity, equity, and inclusion and how these are experienced in life outside of the classroom
- If you have ideas about an initiative that will address diversity, inclusivity, and equity at SAIC within our spaces and our community
- If you have an idea about ways to promote education and learning around diversity, equity, and inclusivity
- If you’d like to learn about ways to get involved with identity-based groups on- or off-campus
- If you'd like to find where you belong within the multidimensional and intersectional student body
- If you’d like to connect with other students who have similar or shared experiences
- If you know of connections and resources in Chicago that you'd like to share with the community
The School of the Art Institute of Chicago's Diversity Mission Statement:
成人短视频The School’s primary purpose is to cultivate a campus designed to encourage the discovery and development of significant ideas and images. The school is therefore committed to assembling a diverse community of faculty, students, and staff, and to nurturing and creating an environment in which those different perspectives and backgrounds can be heard, valued, and utilized.