Payment in full or payment arrangements of any balance not covered by financial aid must be made by the 15th before each semester begins in order to avoid late fees, restriction of access on campus, and prevention from future registration and release of academic transcripts/ diplomas.
Tuition/Fees Payment Due Dates
成人短视频Cash, Check or Money Order : At the Bursar's Office - Sharp Building
(Made payable in US currency, drawn on a US bank)
This video is available in the following languages:
2. Initiate the Payment Quote Process
In the upper left-hand corner, go to Your Account > Make a Payment > Tuition and Fees and enter the amount you wish to pay. Then click on Add to Shopping Cart > Checkout.
3. Choose the Wire Transfer Option
At the Select Method of Payment screen, choose Wire Transfer (US and International) > Continue Checkout.
4. Enter the Currency Information
Enter the data required on the Enter Foreign Currency Information成人短视频 screen including:
- The country your bank is located and
- Which type of currency you will be using to pay
- Follow the instructions to get your 72-hour conversion rate quote.
5. Instruct your Bank to Transfer the Funds (Do NOT go to Western Union)
成人短视频Upon obtaining the quote form from CASHNet, you should complete the transaction by doing one of these 3 actions within 72 hours to avoid the quote from expiring:
- Print the form and take it to your bank or,
- Transfer funds via your online banking service (if applicable) using the instructions provided or,
- Transfer funds by calling your bank directly using the instructions provided
Wire Transfer - NEW! - 0% Fee (although your banking institution may charge you a fee)
成人短视频ACH/Electronic Checks - 0% Fee
成人短视频Credit/Debit Card - 2.75% fee of the payment amount
- Amount budgeted on plan is semester charges minus any financial aid
- Amount due will adjust as charges and financial aid adjust